Call Today 301-294-8700
Letter From Dr. Sreeni
We have been open since May 4th and are ready to see everyone that we have missed so much! - our dear patients. We do not charge a PPE fee for our insured patients.
We hope this letter finds everyone healthy, happy and prepared to ease back into regular routines. Much has changed since the COVID-19 pandemic and events triggered by it. We want to update you on the steps we are taking to ensure we do everything possible to keep our patients and our team safe.
We ask for your patience as we have to be very firm in our processes and procedures to keep everyone safe. The new guidelines have been reviewed by Dr. Sreeni and staff and will be modified as needed.
Our office procedures have temporarily changed and will include the following:
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. Because we are maintaining social distancing, we will not be able to accommodate late arrivals.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car. You can give us a call from your car to “check in”.
- We will alert you by text or give you a call when it is your time to come into our office. Please do not come into the office until you have been asked to do so.
- We prefer that only the patient attends appointments, but one parent will be allowed to enter the practice if desired but will have their temperature taken and be asked to wait in the lobby during the appointment. No siblings or other friends or family will be allowed in the practice to enable us to maintain social distancing.
- Please wear your own mask to the appointment. All people entering the practice must wear a mask.
- Your temperature will be taken by staff using a thermometer swiped across your forehead. If your temp is over 100 degrees F, you will be asked to leave and not return for the specified 14-day self-quarantine requirement. If you are wearing gloves, please discard the gloves in the waste bin.
- A simple questionnaire assessing your contacts, travel, and well-being will be asked of all patients as well. Any question indicating recent exposure to someone with COVID-19 or a patient having signs and symptoms of the same will be asked to leave, and not return for the specified 14-day self-quarantine requirement.
- Please maintain the 6-foot social distancing guidelines when in the office until seated in the clinic chair.
- Patients will rinse with a 3% hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse at a cup at the clinic chair. Patients will be asked to rinse for 60 seconds and then spit back into the cup and then discarded.
- We ask for understanding while we will try to address all your treatment needs during your visit.
- All countertops and chair are wiped down and room is fogged after each visit with a patient.
- Disposable gowns are worn and discarded in front of patients.
- Room is set up in front of patient including opening of the autoclaved instrument bag.
- We also love to chat with you at your appointment. Please understand that conversations will be significantly reduced to allow for social distancing, running on time, disinfection of treatment chairs and instruments, etc.
- We will not be providing our coffee/tea station or water while in this re-entry to normalcy. No magazines or reading material will be available in the reception area.
- We will take the temperatures of every team member, including Dr. Sreeni, immediately upon arrival at work. Any team member at 100 F will need to leave immediately.
- Every team member will answer the health questionnaire that our patients are required to answer and will do so every day. If any questions disqualify the team member, they will be sent home following the same procedures we are asking our patients to follow. All team members are required to wear a mask for the entire time they are in the office.
- You will find upon arrival that our furniture has been rearranged. You'll also notice other changes made to ensure the health and well-being of our patients and our team.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office at 301-294-8700. We are taking everyone’s health into consideration and are will keep you safe as possible.