Call Today 301-294-8700
An Update From Dr. Sreeni
Dr. Sreeni and the Dental Implant Center of Rockville team have decided to temporarily close the office for two weeks. The closing will be effective March 27, 2020 at 5:00 pm until April 13th 2020 at 8:00 am.
We feel the most responsible action is to stop performing surgeries tentatively until April 13th 2020. (However, this may be subject to change given continuously evolving situation.) Our number one priority is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Our staff will continuously monitor the ADA guidelines and be in contact if you have any appointments after April 13th.
If you are an existing patient and have a dental emergency, you may call Dr. Sreeni directly at 301-928-7410.
If you are a new patient with a dental emergency, you may call 240-813-9111 and a staff member will happy to assist your needs.
We look forward to seeing you soon and may you all stay safe.
Letter From Dr. Sreeni
I wanted to update you about what we do at Dental Implant Center Of Rockville/ OMFS MD, P.A. on a daily basis to minimize the exposure of our patients and team members to any pathogens, including the new coronavirus, COVID-19.
We have always followed Universal Precautions for the welfare of our patients and staff. This includes:
1. Wearing new, disposable non-latex gloves while treating each patient.
2. Wearing a face mask covering our mouth and nose and protective eye wear while treating patients.
3. We use hand sanitizer between every patient.
4. Wiping the treatment chair, the countertops and cabinets in the room after we see each patient with the highest-level disinfecting towelettes designed for hospitals and healthcare settings.
5. Bagging and heat sterilizing all our instruments.
In our non-treatment areas, we are increasing our diligence in wiping our counters and doorknobs multiple times during the day with disinfectant wipes. We have hand sanitizer available in the check-in and check-out desk counter for your use.
During this new normal with COVID-19 we ask our patients and families for the following considerations:
1. Please limit the number of family members attending appointments.
2. Please limit family members coming into the clinic with the patient, to those needed for the appointment.
3. If any member of your family is feeling ill, please call our office to reschedule your appointment or your child’s appointment. Please do not come in coughing or sneezing into the office.
4. We are going to minimize our team's physical contact right now with patients and families, so we have asked our team members not to shake hands or hug.
We will continue to monitor various dental and surgical association recommendations along with those of the CDC and other governmental departments and act accordingly. We hope our efforts help put you at ease. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns you may have during this time at 301-294-8700.
Sivakumar Sreenivasan, DMD, MDS
Dental Implant Center Of Rockville/ OMFS MD, P.A.
77 South Washington Street
Rockville, MD 20850