Call Today 301-294-8700
- Please wear loose clothing to facilitate rolling up of the sleeve.
- DO NOT eat anything for at least 8 hours before surgery.
- Parents or guardians should observe children prior to surgery to make certain there is no consumption of foods or fluids.
- You may drink clear liquids (water, fruit juices WITHOUT PULP, carbonated beverages, clear tea and black coffee) up to 4 hours before the appointment.
- If you normally take pills for high blood pressure, thyroid or asthma, please take them with a LITTLE sip of water an hour before the appointment.
- Please come 30 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment if this is your first visit to our office.
- Patients must be accompanied by an adult who will remain in the waiting area during surgery and until recover period is over. Any patient under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present at time of the procedure. (You will NOT be allowed to take a cab home.)
- We encourage payments prior to your surgery to expedite your discharge after you awaken following surgery.
- If you have been given an antibiotic prescription at the time of your consultation, PLEASE TAKE THE ANTIBIOTIC AN HOUR BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH A SIP OF WATER.
- Please remove nail polish and lipstick.
- Notify our office if you develop a cold, sore throat, cough, fever or any other illness prior to the surgery.
REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE COMPASSIONATE AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE.
HELP EVER * HURT NEVER
IV Sedation/General Anesthesia, uses medications to allow the patient to go to sleep while receiving dental treatment. Patients with anxiety or who prefer to be unaware during the procedure will benefit from IV Sedation/ General Anesthesia. The doctor will be happy to discuss the benefits of general anesthesia and can help patients decide if it is a good choice for them.